Cookies policy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or device when you visit almost any website. Its function is to allow the website to remember your visit when you return to browse the page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalised content, usage statistics, social network links, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of cookies is to adapt website content to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any website would be significantly diminished. If you wish to find out more about what cookiesare, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please click here.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write blog comments are humans and not automated applications. This helps reduce spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to the website. By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. For this reason, the exercise of any right regarding this should be made by directly communicating with Google.
- Social networks: Every social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Deactivating or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here there is a user guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools used to store cookies, and it is from these platforms that you should exercise your right to deactivate or delete them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies on the part of said browsers.
- In some instances it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision to not accept them.
- For any questions or queries about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us through our contact section.
- If you want to allow, block or delete cookies from our web site installed on your computer, you can do so, through the option of the web browser options on your computer or through the following browsers:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en/cookies.html
For any questions about this cookies policy do not hesitate to contact us.